185th

hmm, ytd dint touch com at all ! guai rights ?! xD
lol, pam xiner kor came my house ytd . dk for whad ? -.-
ask pam alot alot alot alot times, she sae to study .
lol ! dint study at all ~ xD only pam and kor got study .
me and xiner slacking xD I WAN GO CYCLE ONE !!~~
but noone wan cycle one !!!!!!! ._.
slack awhile, superbored -.- nth to do one !
playplay laughlaugh . lol, ask kor wan cookie or water oso dunwan o.O
awhile later kor wen home, xiner pam me wen down find edgar .
lols ?! xD me and xiner so bright down there blinkblink, wen one side xD
first time see dhey two talking so seriously luhs ! o.O
talk finish, dhey two wen home oso .
came home do finish maths, eat dinner watch tv .
wanted to study geog but fell alsp ! =x
hmmmmm, todae nth much happen lol -.-
only rmb last 2 eng periods chiong summary and
last period chiong chinese compo till 2.25 ._. lol, haven do finish ~
wen canteen eat burger drink milo, came home ._________________.
ohyah, HAPPY BDAE TO CLARICE CHU ~! xD
no present for u for scolding me ' si tayyukeling ' so many times ! =p

and kor, I OSO SAW U SAW ME SAW U AAAAAAAAALOT TIMES ! xD

Comments