Disappointed.

Domo! :D

Hellohello, haha(:
Getting up awake today was tiring, slept at 12am last night for this blogskin.
Chapel this morning, was supertired, didn't slept cause Phyllis keeps disturbing me :O!
During lessons, i was very much anticipating the arrival of SS lesson,
as it would mean we would get to plaaaaay and change seats!
However, Mdm Chua didn't came): We did our own stuff, yeah..
Snorlax didn't came today also, I hope she's fine. Get well soon, Snorlax!
Gotten back bio and cy test papers today, utterly disappointed. D:
It's like the first time I've ever scored so low.. I shall work hard next time!
HAHA. Done with my part of the wordpower list, gonna do Chy ws and then AM 2.4.
I'm gonna be a good kid! :D But I still want to use the computer.. T.T

OKAY, BYE NOW! I WILL BE BACK AFTER I'VE DONE MY HOMEWORKS!

Comments