Dwaeji tokki.


HELLO! I GOT MY DWAEJI TOKKI YESTERDAY FROM XUANMIN!
YAYYAYYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAY THANKS!!
Thanks Xuan Min, thanks Guan Yu! :D:D:D
SO CUTE RIGHT! HAHAHA. But I'm scared it will turn yellow! ):
I woke up at 4am today. *Proud proud*
To study my SS Essay! Hahaha. I was supertired last night luh.
During the SS test today, I kept forgetting what to write, then.
I haven't finish my OF #2! It means I won't get a 9m no matter what. ):
Chemistry test was quite okay I think, I remembered what I learnt, hehheh.
Tomorrow I wouldbringing some sec1s to buy their stuff at army market.
Who wanna go? 3pm meet at Kallang Mrt, hahaha.
I think I know where it is. I hope I won't walk in the wrong direction, hah!
And, I got my sash! And gloves! Haha, $25 fly away in exchange.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm so tired. ):

Comments