October 1, 2010

Slacking

HELLO BLOG!
ITS' BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I TOUCHED THE COMPUTER AGAIN! :D
HEHEHEH. I WAS ABLE TO WATCH MY ANIME AND READ MY MANGA~
(Reborn has ended noooooooooooooooooo!)

Bleh. The language papers are all over! & AM paper1! (:
Well, I won't fail my Amaths, only.. 17marks is gonna be deducted out of 60 marks :B
Somehow I still feel a sense of achievement, HAHAHA!

A few more mins to 12. A few more mins to my papa's birthday! c:
Went to buy him a newbalance sport shoes today @ Novena, yeap.
Now all that's left is making a card which I have to wait for him to sleep.
I'll still leave tomorrow for studying then celebrate. Hahaha!

Gonna have more papers more soon.
EOY is stressing me out ):
I stopped using the computer but I'm still slacking! ):
So many subjects to study and overcome, I wonder what I'm still doing here, really.
Haha. Hack, I won't study today! :D

AND, MISS VOO THOUGHT THAT MY NAME WAS YUKE LENG FOR 4WHOLE YEARS!
D: She's so evil! But she gave me her foreverfriends holder, miffy pen and wishes! :D
Haaha, she's so sweet! c:







From Jordan Chia & Joel Loh! (:

No comments: