October 24, 2010

Where's my determination!

I feel really guilty today!
I slept promising myself I would do the Chinese TYS @ 2.30pm.
However.. I was caught on watching 'Earl and Fairy' the whole day! :\
There were only 12 episodes so i wanted to finish it quickly.
Yeap! So.. I didn't touch it today.
Sorry TYS, I promise I will touch you tomorrow and complete you :3
And also.. I've a new desktop to use!! :D
I have no idea where papa got it from..
But, THE SCREEN IS WAY BIG CAN ANOT!
Haha, it feels good to watch movie on it, hehehe.
I can also plug in my XIAOBAI and watch anime/movie, wheeee~
This was another reason why I couldn't leave the computer.
Haha, it's way too cool! :D:D:D:D
But hey, I really will do my TYS tomorrow and complete what I can okay!

A glimpse of my screen c:
Envy me! <:

No comments: