November 30, 2010

HOLIDAAAAAYS

HELLO!
1 MONTH OF MY HOLIDAYS IS GONE!!!!!!!
This month had been a real busy one!
NCO camp, O Level chinese, O level SPA, Vietnam Trip, Bintan trip, Band Camp.
Everything had been an great expericence for me!
(Esp. getting to sit on my first plane and ferry, HAHAHA :DD)
Now, what is left is our concert on the 3rd of Dec!
Tickets seem to be very hard to be sold, a lot were just charity.
This means there would be a lot of empty seats!
I hope we would still put up our best performance, even if it's just for a few people yeah (:

And.. I WENT KAYAKING YESTERDAY AND TODAY~~
It was fun! First day, the weather was bad and we kayaked in the rain!
Today, the sun was up strong, and we all have got sunburns! :D
I think sunburn is so cool luh, it's like your skin white white white white then suddenly red red!
And it's buuuuuurning~ Cool or what? (:
But still, i like playing in the cold rain more~ hahahaha!
I can still feel myself like wobbling on the water, i want to sweep from 12 to 6 and turn! :D
I wonder when I will get to kayak again ): Capsize! ): Cockroach filled water! ):
But I have a blueblack on my left hand! It hurts when I use too much force.
This means it would hurt when I play highnotes on my clarinet tmrw! ):
I just finished dinner :D Cause I ate 2 subway cookies and a sandwich at 4+, haha.
I'm gonna be like a pig, eat and sleep.
And wake up tmrw at 6.45am for band~

Hopefully no one will be late so we don't have to choke up so much time for fall in!

I like this colours: Zinnober, Jacinthe, Jessamy, Porraceous, Sarcoline, Smaragdine, Griseous, Eburnean, Cinerious!
LOL lame! It's just that it's world poverty day (:


Some pictures:

NCO Camp
LIPIN!
YIK TIN!




Vietnam Trip
On the ferry :D
On the padi fields!
At Hoap Hiep Primary School!
Ahemz, THIS IS PHYLLIS SLEEPING~ :B
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Don't freak out.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At War Remnants Museum.(A victim of phosphorus bombing)

Okay, and this is my..

SIMS 3! (HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!)


Starting of my 2 characters (:
As they aged.. (They became rich people c:)
These 2 are my son and daughter of the characters above. SUPER ALIKE RIGHT!

First ghost spotted! (In my house!!)
Ghost @ Central Park.

Pleading for mercy!
Creepy yo, look at the soul reaper!
Apparently, he needs to eat too. HAHA
Another death! Amen.
Still can shake hand with the soul reaper!

No comments: