March 11, 2011

First NC16 movie!

HELLO! I WATCHED MY FIRST NC 16MOVIE IN THE WHOLE OF MY 15YEARS TDY! :D

&& The movie was----------- 'My ex: Haunted Lover'! Okayy, so I didn't know we were watching horror movie till we've alrdy bought the tickets. Didn't buy the tixs but walked right in the theatre *sense of achievement*, LOL. Wanted to post the picture of my first NC 16 movie here but when I went to search for it.. I was scared by the image -_- Now i feel uneasy ._.~ Yeahyeah, tdy was Crosscountry and it meant no school (: Last ever Crosscountry, so I got my collarpin for the last time - 78th place. We spent 5hours eating laughing & taking pictures in super small kiddy rides (: Camp tmrw till Sunday, going band first tmrwwwww. I have yet to pack my bagggggggg, still eating dinner D:
And, since I will be at camp,

HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY YUYUE!
Thank you for being born & being a crazy yet great friend (:
Must develop a positive attitude towards studies! 13points! Your business + psychology!!
&&, must get silver for SYF hor, hahahaha!
Remember to wish for our SYF and 'O' levels! HEHEHE <:

No comments: