May 14, 2011

Ton :D

Haai !

I've just bathed. I'm not dirty like the two of 'em :D
But I'm still very full and I can't sleep ):
So yeahhhh, posting as I wait for my stomach to digest.

Had a long crazy nightout with Shannen & Yuyue just now.
Somehow it became our routine, to ton tgt if there's long holidays or break
So yeap, we tonned last night again :D
Watched 'Fast & Furious 5' at KLP, it was awesomeeeeee !
Before the movie started at twelve we had a lot of time on hand,
so we spent like 1 hour in ColdStorage playing with the groceries, food & stuff.
Yuyue is like a crazy women :D
Couldn't find my 旺仔牛奶.. but it's okay cause I had Soursop!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA delicious ;D
Yeapyeap, after movie we walked to McDonald's --
Ate, betted, waited, photographed, videoed :D
Waited for a long while..
WHY DON'T SINGAPOREANS WAKE UP AT FIVE TO EAT THEIR MACDONALD'S BREAKFAST?!?!
*&@?!&@#&! They should have come, and let us finish out betttt!
Meh, okay. I'm still fullllllll, what should I do?
Mmmmmmmm, think I'll sleep till three later :D
Zombie nao, bye!

No comments: