November 7, 2012

HENNA


HELLO PEOPLE HEHEHE. Ain't the feather damn sexy WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
So happy I could die. So wanna get a tattoo right nowxzxzxz.
Haha, it's not a real tattoo duh. It's black henna.
I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO. I WANT A TATTOO.

Anyway, OP IS OVER FYEAH HAHAHHAA. Only had 2 assessors, and Mr Yeo was one of them!
Tho he didnt smile throughout the entire project, seeing a familiar face assures me hahaha.
Presentation wasn't really good cause I think I could have said it with more emotions... :(
BUT WELL HAHHAHHAH. IT'S OVER WHEEEEEEEEEEEE
Walked the whole day today :3 legs are breaking! But heh, had a lot of fun with pw groupmates.
Will never forget the times we spent together hahaha, the crazy moments!

No comments: