Five People You Meet In Heaven

Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom.

Spent my Sunday afternoon reading the book and.. it was alright. It wasn't as good as I thought it to be :(
On the bad side, I don't think that the story plot was captivating enough cause I felt like I wasn't engrossed in my character, as Eddie. And, the message sent across wasn't thaat strong.

Well, it was still good that there was something to learn from each of the 5 people that Ed met with.
1. To every ending, there's a beginning.
2. Sacrificial is necessary, even if it consumes you.
3. Forgive, even though it hurts.
4. Learn to let go of love.
5. There's a undeniable reason for your existence; your purpose.

A thought-provoking and leisure read I would say, to compare it with what you have currently now in life. 

Comments