Time is slipping

Haven't been looking for a job since the beautyful minds promoter job & boy oh boy, I am so lost in life right now. Yes, everyday has been nice, given the privilege to wake up as and when I please (usually around 12noon), being able to do whatever I want to do, but.. I feel empty. This comes in especially hard when my wallet screams out in agony and is posing a threat and deterrence to whatever I wish to do. Cold and cruel reality sinks in deep, I really need money. And so... it's time to commence my job hunt all over again! I think I should really dig those long term part time jobs instead of event jobs I guess.. The repetitive cycle of being on gumtree to source out for the "best" offer is truly tiring & the need to coordinate all of them together is.... sigh, exhausting.

And well, a point to note to myself: I scrolled through thousands of ads to chance upon another Beautyfulminds promoter ad and hold and behold, they actually upped the salary! When I was working as their promoter, my hourly pay of $7/hr was accompanied by an extra $7 for each preview. And right now, they are offering $8/hr with $10 preview commision. Though my heart feels dissatisfied and unjust, but this just means to prove that the idea of free preview lessons really doesn't sell and that it's not well-received by the consumer market. Thank God I got out of it and yeah, I don't feel as incompetent anymore!


Actually, I have a lot of targets that I've set for myself to achieve during this ridiculous long break before the University life commences. It's not like I really have nothing to do everyday but it's just.. this procrastination bitch that's been haunting me.

What I hope to achieve:
1. Pick up a 3rd language (0 progress)
2. Travel to lots of places! (Looking @ Melbourne next, maybe)
3. Read up way more (Only 1/6th into a story book)
4. Learn & master skating on my penny
5. Makeover my room (Almost done w/ this! Left with a trip to IKEA)
6. Decide on the Uni course which I wanna enter (and of course, my future)


I should really get my ass back on the track and cherish the precious time before me.... RIGHT.

Comments

FiSh said…
1. Pick up a 3rd language (0 progress) \ read up and decide on the language you really wanna learn. start from the basic alphabets.!

2. Travel to lots of places! (Looking @ Melbourne next, maybe) \ you definitely will.....just a matter of time...

3. Read up way more (Only 1/6th into a story book) hahaha~you are good at this i guess~

4. Learn & master skating on my penny\ //////////////////////////////////////////////////////fall flat on floor=.=.

5. Makeover my room (Almost done w/ this! Left with a trip to IKEA)......no comment....

6. Decide on the Uni course which I wanna enter (and of course, my future) .....actually.....命运然你去哪里都逃不掉~顺其自然~船到桥头自然直~~车到山前必有路~

you are neither empty nor lost.........you are just looking and searching for that one kick of motivation~~deep within youuuuuuuuuuuuu...................hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha.hahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
Yukeling said…
HEYYYYYYYYYYYY i am lost.... :'(