And well, a point to note to myself: I scrolled through thousands of ads to chance upon another Beautyfulminds promoter ad and hold and behold, they actually upped the salary! When I was working as their promoter, my hourly pay of $7/hr was accompanied by an extra $7 for each preview. And right now, they are offering $8/hr with $10 preview commision. Though my heart feels dissatisfied and unjust, but this just means to prove that the idea of free preview lessons really doesn't sell and that it's not well-received by the consumer market. Thank God I got out of it and yeah, I don't feel as incompetent anymore!
Actually, I have a lot of targets that I've set for myself to achieve during this ridiculous long break before the University life commences. It's not like I really have nothing to do everyday but it's just.. this procrastination bitch that's been haunting me.
What I hope to achieve:
1. Pick up a 3rd language (0 progress)
2. Travel to lots of places! (Looking @ Melbourne next, maybe)
3. Read up way more (Only 1/6th into a story book)
4. Learn & master skating on my penny
5. Makeover my room (Almost done w/ this! Left with a trip to IKEA)
6. Decide on the Uni course which I wanna enter (and of course, my future)
I should really get my ass back on the track and cherish the precious time before me.... RIGHT.