Maybe some times.

Maybe some times, you could learn to restrain raising your voice, to listen to what I have to say.
Maybe some times, you don't have to be angered, to try and frighten me to make me hold back on my voice.
Maybe some times, you could learn that others have an opinion too, so that I won't have to try so hard to please you.
Maybe some times, you could say you're sorry and hug me, instead of letting your pride and ego carry it on.
Maybe some times, you could learn to appreciate more, and just, drop me a hint of gratitude to let me know you appreciated it.
Maybe some times, you should stop throwing things out of anger, cause to me, it's like throwing the love away.
Maybe some times, you should hear yourself speak, to know the damage you dealt.
Maybe some times, you shouldn't brush off the hurt like how I wiped my tears, because a broken mirror is never gonna be fixed perfectly.
Maybe some times, you should learn to be more sensitive to know that I am hurt, or that I really don't care anymore.
Maybe some times, you should learn about all these. 

I've learnt today that, we should never let the useless tears choke back on the powerful words behind all the grief and sadness. What needs to be said still has to be, even if it feels like your head is about to explode or your heart is about to be crushed.

I have so much to say to you, but will you listen to me?

Comments