Sinful day

"How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em. 
How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give 'em.”
― Shel Silverstein

 
Love returning home and feeling like I've maximised my day out!

 Today's checklist:
1. Morning chai latte w/ good old sungho & jaslin
2. Shopping (scouting jas' heels & my sandals/platforms)
3. Amasoy's matcha ice-cream (can you believe that such goodness is only $2!)
4. Fat boy's burger -- Holy Caesar
5. Salted Caramel ft. earl grey ice-cream (like finally!)

 Delicious soft/milky/creamy/silky matcha soft serve ice-cream for two bucks? ME ME.


Thick vanilla-flavoured malt shake + nutella + crushed oreo (@ $8.90)
 
Holy caesar w/ super juicy juicy grilled chicken and bacon mmhmm! (@ $12) And Uma's own customised goodness!


 And tadah! Triple scoops of ice-cream chosen each by Mel, Uma and I. I had no doubts in ordering the earl grey one 'cause I've been wanting to eat it since foreeeeeeever! (thankful for them for being such great sport in being willing to eat it with me :') )

The earl grey stole my heart.

Comments