February 27, 2015

No More Avocado




Today I've learnt it the hard way that one should probably skip eating avocado when you're lacking sleep. (They say avocado has high tyramine content and is a headache-trigger food)

Maybe it's just my body unable to accept the fact that I woke up at a rare 7+ am ever since eons ago, so having slept more than 5hours of sleep still made me sleep-deprived. (Was up to send melly off! Good bye again my friend, till another god-knows-how-many-months.) 

So apparently, I decided to cook me some healthy lunch while adding one entire avocado. While preparing lunch, my vision kind of blurred, I saw blinding lights and I was thrown into a lost state. This usually happens to me when I really lack sleep or is a symptom for impending headache. I should have chosen to stop cooking then and sleep right through but because I was hungry, I didn't. I made it through the entire cooking process and then gulped all of it down. No more later, the killer headache struck me and I was left really really nauseous. The headache felt as if someone hit me hard in the back of my head, repeatedly. And no matter how hard I tried to hit my head in an attempt to fight fire with fire, it just doesn't go away. Only felt much better after puking twice........

Someone please do me a favour and claim the remaining two avocado from me.

No comments: