Curiousity

Life's been pretty busy these days because 1. I am lagging in almost every mod and am trying to catch up (but efficiency level is at minimal zero, help) 2. There's so many reports and essays to hand in - just this week there is gem essay on current clean energy technology and ways for individual efforts (what) + 1102 report 2 + SW1101E 5000 words report due for submission! 

Sigh, I wish I could just escape all of these and travel around the world instead too.


But well, among these busy days, I am glad that I still forked out time to go for a mangrove field trip with Terraminds on Sunday!


It was really amazing seeing how kids at such age are being exposed to nature field trip (like in our biodiversity field trips) and are genuinely interested in learning more! They'd ask you a million different questions, simple or difficult ones, that makes me think and search for the answers too. Ah the gift of curiousity. Instead of them being on the receiving end, I felt like I am the one being taught a lesson too!

Comments