Wheeler's Yard

Good day! This morning started really early 'cause Qiao and I had wanted to take a morning dip in the pool. Well, although we did meet up early in the morning, we decided to forgo the swim for some reasons. Some things are worth the wait I guess! But all is well and we chatted for the entire time while waiting for stores to start operating -- Wheeler's Yard specifically.

Hey, I am finally here at this blue-painted metal framed door!


I got myself Wheeler's Yard Big Breakfast which came out around $21 after GST and all. I really had high expectations for this cafe 'cause it seems like everyone comes here all the time but..Sad to say, I felt like this plate of stuff wasn't worth all the money at all :( The scrambled eggs was good yeah but it's an okay-dish I guess!

Comments