January 2, 2016

Midnight fun

"Come kids, support me on a run at 1030pm!" Dad exclaims.
Hearing that, my head formulated an answer on its own. An one and only answer: a big fat no. These days haven't seen the runner side of me at all, in fact swimming has completely substituted it out of my rare work out spurs. And what's more, who's gonna run this late when I have got a swimming date planned at eight am the next morning? 

But well, here I am and here we are. Dad was on foot, sister was on the two-wheeler and me, on my four-wheeled penny. And then there is also brother on foot, who came to join us at our returning course (running from home all the way to East coast park). I can't deny it but coming out had been a fabulous idea! Chilly weather. Midnight air. Boundless skating. Thrilling slopes. Breathtaking sceneries. It couldn't have been a better night!!

No comments: